Well, it’s official. Today marks the one year anniversary of rise365! This past year has been a blast and so much more than Claudia and I had ever expected.
We want to give a big shoot out to you, our reader, for joining us here on this journey of escaping normal and living an extraordinary life! Your support and encouragement has been the fuel for us as we made some big changes over the past year.
And also, I know you are making big changes in your life too. It is our hope that we’ve been able to provide you with a little hope and encouragement in return for all you’ve given to us.
We have a few changes up our sleeves that we’ll be rolling out as we go along. But, here’s what will be changing immediately.
– New posting schedule We’re changing our posting schedule to two times per week, every Monday and Thursday. However, for this week, this will be the final post. (Wow, this will feel weird for us!) The Monday/Thursday schedule will start next week.
Yep, we have completed our ambitious (maybe a little crazy) goal of posting 365 days straight! While posting this often has been fun, the reduced schedule will free up some time to work on different rise365 projects we’ve been dreaming about.
– Fewer videos With only two posts per week, we’re discontinuing the Video Sunday series to focus more on writing. We will include videos now and then, but not every week as we have been.
– No more Lighter Side posts Again, with fewer posts, we’re discontinuing the Lighter Side posts to focus more on posts with more content.
– The IDC project We are presently working on reconfiguring the IDC project. And are excited about the new direction it will take. Stay posted!
What’s not changing
– We’re still going to be here We’re not going away now that our 365 days of posting is completed. Heck no! We’re having too much fun with this!
– Same focus A while back, we refocused rise365 to what it is today. This is going to remain the same. It’s still about escaping normal, regaining your fizz, and recreating the way you make a living.
– Still a dynamic duo Claudia and I will still both be equally involved with rise365 and both continue to write.
That’s some of what to expect for now. Thanks again for joining us on this journey of escaping normal, regaining our fizz, and recreating the way we make a living!
Question: How long have you been a reader of rise365 and how did you first hear of the site?
p.s. If you haven’t already, we would love your input in our reader survey!